- "Fantastic service , very helpful staff. Sunglasses just great. Thanks"Paul jeffery
- "Great service,fast, good quality "Janine young
- "i would like to say a massive thank you to the team at action bike and ski especially kayleen, she was amazing, i was after a specific pair of sunglasses and she was able to get me a pair, the customer service was amazing, friendly and great prices!!! if you want to be looked after these guys are definately a credit to buying online!! Thanks again guys luke"Luke Bassani
- "Great service, very polite, & they had the product in stock to which it was delivered to me in the North West in no time at all...Thank-You!!!"John Case
- "very friendly & helpful staff. Even though incorrect product sent, problem was rectified easily and correct product sent with no hassle or cost to myself."Jim Neely
- "Fantastic service, and prompt delivery, many thanks"Jeannie
- "Good pricing fast delivery very good to deal with thank you"phil
- "Customer service best I have ever seen in Aus. After living in Australia for 13 years,I have become used to the level of service that is offered relative to the US. I ordered a bike, which upon deliver I noticed was the incorrect one. within hours of my email (sent at 6pm) I had a response from the owner and by 9am the next morning I was contacted by phone and had the right bike shipped to me. True customer service is not in what we do right, but how we correct our wrongs. Action Bike & Ski have this nailed."Grant Levy
- "I purchased a Williams wetsuit for my husband for his birthday, the staff were great in helping me get what I wanted, fits perfectly, price was fantastic and delivery very prompt. Thank you. "Collette Wallace
- "Rang customer service for sizing advice. They were extremely helpful and I then ordered online. The delivery was super fast and the item was exactly as described (even better actually). Thank you Action Bike and Ski, I will be back for more of your goodies!"C A
Overnight Kayak Tour
If you are looking for a weekend escape with an adventure feel, our overnight camping safari trip is for you. This adventure is ideal for family groups - what a bargain weekend for a family of 4 - $300 plus your food and petrol money. Also a great idea for a group of friends or mates (sometimes the boys get a bit more excited about this than the girls!)
We drop off the boats for you ready to pack all your gear into on the Saturday morning. You set the pace of your journey and decide where and when you want to stop and pitch camp. There are many sandy beaches to stop along which make perfect camping spots. After an invigorating day of paddling, sleeping in the tents should be easy!
Your second day can be spent around the camp or back on the water, we then pick you up from our pre organized pick up point and bring you back to your vehicles in Yarrawonga. This is an ideal family activity.
Click Here to read a fantastic article on kayak camping.
2 Day Kayak Hire
$150 per double kayak