- "Fantastic service , very helpful staff. Sunglasses just great. Thanks"Paul jeffery
- "Great service,fast, good quality "Janine young
- "i would like to say a massive thank you to the team at action bike and ski especially kayleen, she was amazing, i was after a specific pair of sunglasses and she was able to get me a pair, the customer service was amazing, friendly and great prices!!! if you want to be looked after these guys are definately a credit to buying online!! Thanks again guys luke"Luke Bassani
- "Great service, very polite, & they had the product in stock to which it was delivered to me in the North West in no time at all...Thank-You!!!"John Case
- "very friendly & helpful staff. Even though incorrect product sent, problem was rectified easily and correct product sent with no hassle or cost to myself."Jim Neely
- "Fantastic service, and prompt delivery, many thanks"Jeannie
- "Good pricing fast delivery very good to deal with thank you"phil
- "Customer service best I have ever seen in Aus. After living in Australia for 13 years,I have become used to the level of service that is offered relative to the US. I ordered a bike, which upon deliver I noticed was the incorrect one. within hours of my email (sent at 6pm) I had a response from the owner and by 9am the next morning I was contacted by phone and had the right bike shipped to me. True customer service is not in what we do right, but how we correct our wrongs. Action Bike & Ski have this nailed."Grant Levy
- "I purchased a Williams wetsuit for my husband for his birthday, the staff were great in helping me get what I wanted, fits perfectly, price was fantastic and delivery very prompt. Thank you. "Collette Wallace
- "Rang customer service for sizing advice. They were extremely helpful and I then ordered online. The delivery was super fast and the item was exactly as described (even better actually). Thank you Action Bike and Ski, I will be back for more of your goodies!"C A
Luxury B+B Kayak Tour
Are you looking for a romantic short break that combines a bit of adventure activity and a lot of Luxury?
Well our Luxury Bed & Breakfast tour is for you. Langionnah Homestead offers luxurious accommodation that is set amongst the beautiful Australian bushland with the Murray River on it's back doorstep. Langioonah has beautiful gardens, secluded beaches, secluded red gum forest walks, river activities and 4 large luxury B&B rooms each with private ensuite and entry - no sleeping in tents on this tour! If you have a larger group there is also the fully self contained, recently renovated "school house" which sleeps an extra 6 people.
Wether it is a private romantic getaway or a group getaway, this tour is the perfect way to indulge in guilt free luxury!
DAY 1 - arrive at Langioonah and enjoy all the surrounds this wonderful homestead has to offer.
DAY 2 - Chris and Shirley (your hosts at Langioonah) will transport you to Yarrawonga.
We will accertain how long you would like to paddle for and drop you in the water at an appropriate launch spot.
You enjoy the Murray River paddle all the way back to your secluded Langioonah beach front, where Chris & Shirley will have the BBQ fired up for a wonderful beach feast and campfire.
2 Nights Luxury accommodation
$450 per couple - Bookings depend on availabilty of the B & B