- "Fantastic service , very helpful staff. Sunglasses just great. Thanks"Paul jeffery
- "Great service,fast, good quality "Janine young
- "i would like to say a massive thank you to the team at action bike and ski especially kayleen, she was amazing, i was after a specific pair of sunglasses and she was able to get me a pair, the customer service was amazing, friendly and great prices!!! if you want to be looked after these guys are definately a credit to buying online!! Thanks again guys luke"Luke Bassani
- "Great service, very polite, & they had the product in stock to which it was delivered to me in the North West in no time at all...Thank-You!!!"John Case
- "very friendly & helpful staff. Even though incorrect product sent, problem was rectified easily and correct product sent with no hassle or cost to myself."Jim Neely
- "Fantastic service, and prompt delivery, many thanks"Jeannie
- "Good pricing fast delivery very good to deal with thank you"phil
- "Customer service best I have ever seen in Aus. After living in Australia for 13 years,I have become used to the level of service that is offered relative to the US. I ordered a bike, which upon deliver I noticed was the incorrect one. within hours of my email (sent at 6pm) I had a response from the owner and by 9am the next morning I was contacted by phone and had the right bike shipped to me. True customer service is not in what we do right, but how we correct our wrongs. Action Bike & Ski have this nailed."Grant Levy
- "I purchased a Williams wetsuit for my husband for his birthday, the staff were great in helping me get what I wanted, fits perfectly, price was fantastic and delivery very prompt. Thank you. "Collette Wallace
- "Rang customer service for sizing advice. They were extremely helpful and I then ordered online. The delivery was super fast and the item was exactly as described (even better actually). Thank you Action Bike and Ski, I will be back for more of your goodies!"C A
Self Guided Kayak Tour
Our most popular freedom option is to be dropped off at the weir gates and be picked up downstream from a pre determined pick up point (depending on how long you would like to paddle, we have trips ranging from 1.5 hours - 8 hours).
Pack your picnic lunch, pack the kids, and bring your fishing rod. The touring kayaks have storage capacity for loads of gear. Paddle down the river and enjoy the many sandy beaches to swim and devour your picnic lunch. You set your own pace, and you decide on the length of time you would like to paddle for. We then pick you up and return you back from the designated pick up point. We have designated pick up points for paddles lasting between 1.5 hours up to 8 hours. This is an excellent low impact activity for the whole family to enjoy.
If you are real adventurers and prefer to arrange your own paddle tour, we can help you to arrange a tour that suits you and your groups requirements. We have many touring kayak models for hire which allow you to store heaps and heaps of gear. Whether you are planning for a day or a week we can help you with advice on great camping spots, supply of maps and even arrange pick up at the end of your journey
Hire of kayaks
$95 per double boat or $55 per single boat