- "Fantastic service , very helpful staff. Sunglasses just great. Thanks"Paul jeffery
- "Great service,fast, good quality "Janine young
- "i would like to say a massive thank you to the team at action bike and ski especially kayleen, she was amazing, i was after a specific pair of sunglasses and she was able to get me a pair, the customer service was amazing, friendly and great prices!!! if you want to be looked after these guys are definately a credit to buying online!! Thanks again guys luke"Luke Bassani
- "Great service, very polite, & they had the product in stock to which it was delivered to me in the North West in no time at all...Thank-You!!!"John Case
- "very friendly & helpful staff. Even though incorrect product sent, problem was rectified easily and correct product sent with no hassle or cost to myself."Jim Neely
- "Fantastic service, and prompt delivery, many thanks"Jeannie
- "Good pricing fast delivery very good to deal with thank you"phil
- "Customer service best I have ever seen in Aus. After living in Australia for 13 years,I have become used to the level of service that is offered relative to the US. I ordered a bike, which upon deliver I noticed was the incorrect one. within hours of my email (sent at 6pm) I had a response from the owner and by 9am the next morning I was contacted by phone and had the right bike shipped to me. True customer service is not in what we do right, but how we correct our wrongs. Action Bike & Ski have this nailed."Grant Levy
- "I purchased a Williams wetsuit for my husband for his birthday, the staff were great in helping me get what I wanted, fits perfectly, price was fantastic and delivery very prompt. Thank you. "Collette Wallace
- "Rang customer service for sizing advice. They were extremely helpful and I then ordered online. The delivery was super fast and the item was exactly as described (even better actually). Thank you Action Bike and Ski, I will be back for more of your goodies!"C A
What to bring
What you will need for the ride
• Bike Helmet – this is compulsory ***
• 3 Sets of Cycle Jerseys ***
• 2 Spare tubes per bike and puncture repair kit ***
• Waterproof Jacket ***
• Cycle Vest ***
• Sun Screen
• Hydration pack with at least 2 liters of fluid ***
• Hand pump, tube & multi tool ***
• Chew bars ***
• Full finger gloves ***
• Gels ***
• Riding Sunglasses ***
• Compact digital camera
• Small – medium dry sack ***
• Mosquito protection patches / bands ***
• Sighseeing clothes & footwear
*** We sell all of the items marked - if you are having toruble sourcing any products we can supply at a discounted rate for all tour participants.
Weather conditions in Cameron Highlands & Gopeng
Since it is located on the highland the weather in Cameron is unpredictable. It ranges between 23 – 28 degrees during the day and can go as low as 13 degrees overnight. A mid range waterproof jacket or fleece is enough for the night time.
The weather in Gopeng in normal and ranges between 26 – 30 + degrees all the time.
Avoid wearing cotton at all times during activity as cotton absorbs sweat and it traps moisture from penetrating through the garment. Your body will feel cold because of the trapped moisture, thus making it a higher risk of becoming ill when it reacts with dew on the highland. Proper bike riding jerseys are advised.