- "Fantastic service , very helpful staff. Sunglasses just great. Thanks"Paul jeffery
- "Great service,fast, good quality "Janine young
- "i would like to say a massive thank you to the team at action bike and ski especially kayleen, she was amazing, i was after a specific pair of sunglasses and she was able to get me a pair, the customer service was amazing, friendly and great prices!!! if you want to be looked after these guys are definately a credit to buying online!! Thanks again guys luke"Luke Bassani
- "Great service, very polite, & they had the product in stock to which it was delivered to me in the North West in no time at all...Thank-You!!!"John Case
- "very friendly & helpful staff. Even though incorrect product sent, problem was rectified easily and correct product sent with no hassle or cost to myself."Jim Neely
- "Fantastic service, and prompt delivery, many thanks"Jeannie
- "Good pricing fast delivery very good to deal with thank you"phil
- "Customer service best I have ever seen in Aus. After living in Australia for 13 years,I have become used to the level of service that is offered relative to the US. I ordered a bike, which upon deliver I noticed was the incorrect one. within hours of my email (sent at 6pm) I had a response from the owner and by 9am the next morning I was contacted by phone and had the right bike shipped to me. True customer service is not in what we do right, but how we correct our wrongs. Action Bike & Ski have this nailed."Grant Levy
- "I purchased a Williams wetsuit for my husband for his birthday, the staff were great in helping me get what I wanted, fits perfectly, price was fantastic and delivery very prompt. Thank you. "Collette Wallace
- "Rang customer service for sizing advice. They were extremely helpful and I then ordered online. The delivery was super fast and the item was exactly as described (even better actually). Thank you Action Bike and Ski, I will be back for more of your goodies!"C A
Itinerary Cameron Highlands Trip
*** This itinerary is a rough guide, days could change depending on flight times and flight days.
Meet at Tullamarine Airport – depart for Kuala Lumpa
Arrive Kuala Lumpa collect baggage and depart for Nomad Adventure Tree House in Gopeng. Arrive, unpack and put together the bikes. Unwind ride to river for a swim.
Lubok Merbau, situated in Kuala Kangsar. Total distance is 25km .The start of the ride would be a moderate climb from the trail followed by a semi technical descent, a little bit of tarmac here and there to connect to the 2nd section. This is where the uphill begins; it will test your energy levels but is still ride able to the top. The descent part is semi technical but long, and fun which makes your forgive the earlier uphill climb.
Bus pick up back to Tree House for pack up and departure to Cameron Highlands.
Jim Thomson Epic Ride (mostly downhill)
Starting at Ringlet a 7km steady tarmac climb to BOH Tea House for tea and snacks, and great photo opportunities. Then 5km down hill on tarmac switchbacks, amongst the tea plantations before we get on the dirt. A mix of dirt road and tracks mostly downhill take us past a picturesque waterfall and a couple of ORANG ASLI Villages (local tribes). At the main road we then travel via transport to the next trail head. A 3 – 4km climb (moderately tough) followed by a long descent of about 10km on a hard packed logging trail, careful of the washouts, it can make this descent tough in parts. Just past the village there are a couple of mud patches which also make for a difficult crossing, but a fun photo opportunity! The ride comes to an end at the main road for pickup.
Bus trip out or ride out, it’s up to you, but who would miss out on nearly 60km of downhill bitumen (you won’t even have to pedal)? All the while passing road side stalls, local villages, tourist stops & shops and a magnificent waterfall. A great wind down ride.
Then on to the bus to K.L
Sight seeing and shopping in KL
Morning ride in Bhuket Kiara with an afternoon of sight seeing and shopping in K.L.