- "I could not be happier! From beginning to end action bike & ski were a pleasure to deal with. I ordered my sons birthday present - a byK on Tuesday and it arrived today Friday!!! Thank you very much....."Sofie Roberts
- "I recently contacted Action Bike and Ski wanting info regarding the Chariot CX2. Shane was incredibly helpful and answered all my questions and confirmed that the CX2 was the bike trailor I wanted. Whilst I managed to pick up a 2nd hand CX2, I purchased two additional items from the store (baby support and bike hitch), both of which came very promptly in the post. Thank you once again, and I will be recommending you to all my friends who are admiring my CX2."Suzanne
- "Fantastic phone service fast shipping and my son loved his jersey also great pricing thanks heaps recommend highly"Michelle McIntosh
- "I ordered a product on a Saturday and received it on Tuesday. Very impressed with the quick delivery turnaround. Thank you!"Wendy
- "Got what i ordered and in great time, and i live in Far North Qld. Will shop here again."Gary K
- "Excellent service & Easy online ordering - I recieved my Williams Weapon ski mat in sydney within 2 days of placing the order!! Thank you to all the team!!!"Adam Andrews
- "Fantastic people to deal with will always buy my products from action bike and ski thank you"steve v
- "Amazing customer service, thanks to the team for their help!"Stacey
- "Unfortunately the Jet Pilot O'Shea Vest I ordered wasn't in stock. I was never contacted and had to chase up the staff who then advised the reason I never received my order was no stock. They offered to swap it with one they described as better quality, so I accepted. But the Vest I received isn't as good as the Vest I ordered in my opinion (despite the higher cost which merely seems due to later model). Still undecided if I'd use them again. Whilst they apologised, there was no follow up after the error to see if I was happy with the change. Seems like they want to do well, but lacking proactivity with clients. REPLY BY ABS Follow up has been made with customer, as a company we are very upset to hear the experience was not as expected and have offered customer full return."Christian B
- "Staff were extremely helpful very fast delivery product fits and looks perfect."Jody C
- "Great service and fast postage to the door Thank you"Samantha
- "I recently bought a WOW Bib Bubba (boat towing tube) from your site. I was extremely impressed with the quick delivery time of 2 days. We recveived it in time to enjoy it over the weekend. I highly recommend using this site as it was very easy to order & they have a huge range of boat towing inflatables available."Stacey Colquhoun
- "It was a pleasure to do business with you Shane - You are most helpful , friendly and efficient . The yellow Weenie Wave arrived in perfect condition at my front door in Brisbane 4 days after the order was placed . My grandson is thrilled . Will certainly recommend you to any interested friends & relatives . Sincerely Naomi Judd"Naomi Judd
- "Great fast delivery thanks heaps "Chrissy
- "Great prices, fast shipping, great products. Thanks!!!"Melissa Heedes
- "Great service,fast postage,will shop again "Greg Treloar
- "Thank you for the swift delivery and your great service. My son hasn,t taken his boots off and they are a perfect fit."karen calov
- "Thanks for your assistance purchasing a gift voucher for my daughter in law! I think she has already used it to purchase a gear bag! Dont appear to have received the $10 voucher you refer to as yet. I will have to check. Thanks for the great service."KARENNE CONNORS
- "Fantastic service and very happy with my sons drizabone, received well in time for Christmas"Cathrine
- "Fast and efficient service; had my order in no time even though I ordered during the busy xmas shopping period. Thanks"Glenda Fewings
- "Prompt delivery, great online shop. Thanks"Julie
- "Very prompt delivery of item. Will use again. "Julie Marshall
- "What fantastic service, I ordered a poparazzi ski biscuit on the 8/12/12 thinking if I got it before Christmas it would of been a bonus, but to my surprise it turned up within a week, a 25kg package from VIC 2 my door step in WA in less than a week......Great Service...looking forward to shopping with Action Bike & Ski in the future."Wayne Lamb
- "Product arrived on time and in good condition, very satisfied with your service, thank you. "Brian Wallis
- "Super fast postage. Great product thank you."Mick M
- "The service was extremely quick and efficient. Your website is easy to navigate and the selection comprehensive and pricing competitive. Thank you"Diana Hookey
- "Fantastic service. I ordered over the Internet and it was delivered in three days interstate. Great to know these guys are the real deal. Thanks. "Alex
- "Fantastic service, would highly recommend, 2nd purchase and proven to be above excellent every time. Great communication and excellent turn around from order to delivery ... Thanks Action Bike and Ski"Jayne Parker
- "We are very satisfied with the bike helmets for our grandchildren. We will not be giving them until Christmas day so we are hoping that the sizes will be right that we were given for them. Your sight and service has been fantastic, and would deal with you again. "Rod Moad
- "Fantastic service, very quick delivery. Fabulous product. Thanks Action, Bike &Ski!!!!"Elise
Itinerary Cameron Highlands Trip
*** This itinerary is a rough guide, days could change depending on flight times and flight days.
Meet at Tullamarine Airport – depart for Kuala Lumpa
Arrive Kuala Lumpa collect baggage and depart for Nomad Adventure Tree House in Gopeng. Arrive, unpack and put together the bikes. Unwind ride to river for a swim.
Lubok Merbau, situated in Kuala Kangsar. Total distance is 25km .The start of the ride would be a moderate climb from the trail followed by a semi technical descent, a little bit of tarmac here and there to connect to the 2nd section. This is where the uphill begins; it will test your energy levels but is still ride able to the top. The descent part is semi technical but long, and fun which makes your forgive the earlier uphill climb.
Bus pick up back to Tree House for pack up and departure to Cameron Highlands.
Jim Thomson Epic Ride (mostly downhill)
Starting at Ringlet a 7km steady tarmac climb to BOH Tea House for tea and snacks, and great photo opportunities. Then 5km down hill on tarmac switchbacks, amongst the tea plantations before we get on the dirt. A mix of dirt road and tracks mostly downhill take us past a picturesque waterfall and a couple of ORANG ASLI Villages (local tribes). At the main road we then travel via transport to the next trail head. A 3 – 4km climb (moderately tough) followed by a long descent of about 10km on a hard packed logging trail, careful of the washouts, it can make this descent tough in parts. Just past the village there are a couple of mud patches which also make for a difficult crossing, but a fun photo opportunity! The ride comes to an end at the main road for pickup.
Bus trip out or ride out, it’s up to you, but who would miss out on nearly 60km of downhill bitumen (you won’t even have to pedal)? All the while passing road side stalls, local villages, tourist stops & shops and a magnificent waterfall. A great wind down ride.
Then on to the bus to K.L
Sight seeing and shopping in KL
Morning ride in Bhuket Kiara with an afternoon of sight seeing and shopping in K.L.