- "Fantastic service , very helpful staff. Sunglasses just great. Thanks"Paul jeffery
- "Great service,fast, good quality "Janine young
- "i would like to say a massive thank you to the team at action bike and ski especially kayleen, she was amazing, i was after a specific pair of sunglasses and she was able to get me a pair, the customer service was amazing, friendly and great prices!!! if you want to be looked after these guys are definately a credit to buying online!! Thanks again guys luke"Luke Bassani
- "Great service, very polite, & they had the product in stock to which it was delivered to me in the North West in no time at all...Thank-You!!!"John Case
- "very friendly & helpful staff. Even though incorrect product sent, problem was rectified easily and correct product sent with no hassle or cost to myself."Jim Neely
- "Fantastic service, and prompt delivery, many thanks"Jeannie
- "Good pricing fast delivery very good to deal with thank you"phil
- "Customer service best I have ever seen in Aus. After living in Australia for 13 years,I have become used to the level of service that is offered relative to the US. I ordered a bike, which upon deliver I noticed was the incorrect one. within hours of my email (sent at 6pm) I had a response from the owner and by 9am the next morning I was contacted by phone and had the right bike shipped to me. True customer service is not in what we do right, but how we correct our wrongs. Action Bike & Ski have this nailed."Grant Levy
- "I purchased a Williams wetsuit for my husband for his birthday, the staff were great in helping me get what I wanted, fits perfectly, price was fantastic and delivery very prompt. Thank you. "Collette Wallace
- "Rang customer service for sizing advice. They were extremely helpful and I then ordered online. The delivery was super fast and the item was exactly as described (even better actually). Thank you Action Bike and Ski, I will be back for more of your goodies!"C A
WHY US? Most customers tell us it is fun coming in to the store and dealing with us, "you guys are real, and you get it, you don't try and sell us stuff we don't need, and you always know what is going to suit us best" said Steve one of our awesome customers ....then Hugh "every time we come up you guys are like our friends, even though we pay you to be! Now our kids have kids; coming to Yarrawonga is our family time and really great fun times have been had out on the water with our gear - oh, and all the kids love coming in the store to see Scratcha, the biggest kid of them all ... "
Meet the team:
Shayne "Scratcha" : Bike Mechanic, Bike expert, Flat Water Kayak Instructor, jack of all trades. With years of experience in bikes (we won't mention how many as he doesn't want to give it away) Scratcha built his first bike when he was 12 years old and ever since has always kept up riding for fitness and fun. Shayne is THE expert in bike trailers, road bikes and anything mechanical. A keen slalom skier, barefooter and bike rider, Scratch is always keen to help out, he will give you all the expert advice you need. He is also Dad to 2 young girls so knows all about helping parents out for bike sizing for kids ... in actual fact there is not much he doesn't know!
Russ: Our wake board & ski expert, Russ is a keen jetskier and has even spent time overseas doing a stint as a stuntman in a Jetski show in China. Russ can help out with any of your skiing requirements and is always ready for a laugh or to share a joke.
Julie: Web administrator, Administrations manager, any problems or updates on any of our web sites, Julie is the person who deals with it. Julie is Mum to 2 girls, would love to spend more time on the golf course but doesn't get much of a chance. The boys refer to her as THE BIG BOSS ...
Nate: is responsible for all of our online orders being printed, tracking info uploaded and then invoiced ... Nate comes to us from a background with BCF and is a keen bushwalker and outdoors guy, so any of those camping queries send them Nate's way!
Stef: Princess wrap - the youngster of our place Stef wraps all of our online parcels, so when you are cursing because you just want to unwrap that parcel as quick as you can and it has a roll of sticky tape - blame Stef ...
Kaelene: Our part time accounts lady, Kaelene works 2.5 days per week, doing our accounts, banking and filing. Mum of 3 boys Kaelene loves going to the gym, going partying and having a good time. A born organiser with a one of a kind personality, Kaelene will have you in stitches with her stories.
2010 Yarrawonga Mulwala Excellence in Retail Award.
2010 Moira Shire Excellence in Retail Award
2011 Yarrawonga Mulwala Excellence in Retail Award
2013 Moira Shire Powercorp Excellence in Retail Award
These awards are hotly contensted each year. The judges declaring Action Bike & Ski the winners based on willingness to adapt our business style and develop with the times. Following on from the 2010 Yarrawonga awards; Action Bike & Ski then took out the Moira Shire Award for Excellence in Retail being judged the best retail store within the Moira Shire. Pictured below are the winners of other categories, along with Shayne and Julie Preer with Jared Loughnan of Yarrawonga Chronicle and Counciller Jesse McCallum, the team is also pictured with the awards for the night.